Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Habit

This is a view I see very often these days. I know, I know, it's dangerous to let him do it in the first place let alone run off to get the camera while he's perched up there.
But really! How could I resist?

This next picture I'm including to give a bit of a before and after effect. Charlie has officially entered the walking/running world, and the baby chub is falling off him like nobody's business!


Back to the point...

He will often stand up here for 15-20 minutes at a time just looking around. (In fact, he's doing it right now. Don't worry, I'm not far off!)

It's not everyday he sees someone on the front porch!

The neighbors get a kick out of it and he encourages all interaction. This smile was for the benefit of the lady across the street.

But mainly he's very serious about his observations.

3 comments:

  1. Court, I love these! How precious - and you're right - he's really loosing that babyfat! He's starting to look like such a little boy. Give him tons of kisses from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for me! I just knew that Thomas the Tank Engine stool would come in handy--he is ALL boy, Honey and looking so sweet and lovable. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big Court! Love these pics and love little Charlie's precious smile!! Love you Court!

    ReplyDelete