Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Father-Son Photo Shoot

Some time ago we were out enjoying the rainy April weather...






Charlie's first bow-staff lesson. I may be prejudice, but it looks like he's got skills to me!









3 comments:

  1. Love it that Charlie still wears that ratty old Sutherland sweatshirt. When will our guys decide they're too old for that? (Probably never.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, Vange, that I have mixed feelings about having the sweatshirt on for these photos. I was outside working when Court decided to start taking pictures. So I didn't have much choice. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well John still wears his t-shirt. And he still wears that crazy Sutherland attitude from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete