Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Friday, January 27, 2012

Lost pictures

These go back to the very beginning of the summer. I thought I had lost them, but they were on the camera all along. I love these pictures of Uncle Robbie, because they show a love for his nephew that goes beyond saving face!
Thanks, Rob!

I think this one is my favorite: Can anyone find the white guys?

Close second:

These two little girls adopted Charlie and wouldn't let him go.
The three of them became the talk of the playground.



1 comment: