Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas the Dey Way








A lot of these extra things like the two sets of towels, the candles, pineapple lamp and tasseled table cover we inherited from Charlie's Grandmother. This is the first year I've had the guts to put them out. I must say, I'm not disappointed.

Our nativity was a gift from Charlie's Mom. I love it. Thanks, Mom.

Also, this is the blog-debut of one of our most prized possessions: our amazing Sharika painting called "India." If you want to see more of her stuff click here.

You may be wondering why I have been delinquent in keeping up with this blog, and why these most recent posts have been almost all pictures only...Normal life + Harry Potter (half way through book six!).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. "Oh that we were there...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Court! And look at that guy standing up - he looks so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear. Just thought I would stop by to say "hi". Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too, Tina! We need to talk soon. ; )

    ReplyDelete