Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playing catch-up

Though the first day of autumn is still coming (tomorrow!!!!), the Fall and all that it entails has officially begun in the Dey household. I'm entering the new school year for the first time as a stay-at-home mom, and so far I'm wondering where the "stay-at-home" part got to! But when I sit down and think about how I spend each day I realize that a big part of my busyness is simply living life--grocery shopping, Bible study, car tune-up, voice lessons (yes, I've started teaching again!), time with friends and family, doctor's appointments, etc. Add to that naps, nursing, laundry, dishes, play time, walks, and all of a sudden there ain't no time to blog!

So, for my dear family who have been waiting patiently to see more pics of little Charlie, I finally have some posts for you. Here's one to start with...



I finally wised-up and started feeding him half naked. Why? So that I could do this when we are done...

No comments:

Post a Comment