Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday Pic-nic

This passed Sunday Charlie was Drilling with the Air Force. So, little Charlie and I tagged along with Jamie and Arrika, who were out to enjoy the Fall outdoors. We had a wonderful time, and Charlie didn't seem to mind skipping his afternoon nap.









Our good friends Adam and Hannah Porcella joined us after a while. Most of the following pictures were taken by Hannah, as I'm sure will be obvious to you in the artistry.





















The guys...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I definitely didn't post the picture of him trying to eat Charlie. He asked me why...I thought the answer was obvious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics but especially the second one in; it just seems to capture who you all are! I love it and I love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics Courtney! Looked like a super fun day! Little Charlie is SO adorable! Loved that first pic of him!

    ReplyDelete