Voices live in every finite being,
Often undivined, near silence.
Hear them!
Hear them in you! in others!
They sense truth deep in all life;
They know the things true Pilgrims stand for.
Stand out!
Come to Him without the things the world brings;
Come to Him!
As a child and as a poor man.
He had all. He gave all.

~Charles Ives


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Osh Kosh B'Gosh

These are my two favorite Fall outfits:

Grandma got these for Charlie this summer and they finally fit him perfectly. Grammy got him the shirt, also Osh Kosh, which fits now with room to grow. Great minds think alike.

These OKB'G overalls I found at our local Goodwill. Overalls are wonderful things, especially for little boys.

I am including this one for Grandpa, since it won't be long before he has out-grown his Cardinals onesie. In the meantime, he's still a proud supporter.

4 comments:

  1. i love overall too-it makes me sad that they don't make such cute ones in Tripp's size any more. but i also have to admit- they were quite loud in the dryer last year, which is directly under his room, so it is nice to be able to do the laundry now without the fear of waking up my sleeping child!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Oh the joys of small, old houses! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think that child is getting cuter all the time! His head looks rounder--am I imagining that? And what's with the tongue? My baby Bryonie used to do that all the time... Dad will have to keep him in Cardinals shirts and I bet he won't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable... I think overalls are great for little boys. Someone gave Ka few pairs - unfortunately she was potty trained already and I just didn't want her to wear anything that she could handle all by herself! So, take advantage..

    ReplyDelete